Executives have gained the awareness and strategic vision necessary to engage young consumers by attending Cassandra Sessions. These daylong events are intimate and interactive featuring an exclusive curriculum drawn from:
- The Cassandra Report: New macro trends, as well as emerging movements in tech, new media, entertainments, lifestyle and retail.
- Unfiltered Voices of Young Consumers: Engage directly with young consumers through a live facilitated panel discussion and Q&A.
- Expert Speakers: Hear from progressive innovators as they share their knowledge of, and perspective on, today’s fast-evolving digital landscape.
Topics for our next series include:
- A deep dive into Ys' and Zs' longing for a greater sense of closeness, or Digital Intimacy, as they seek to make their connections more substantive and meaningful.
- The rise of eLationships, in which web users are getting to know relative strangers on an emotional level, and consider their digital relationships just as valid or real as those that exist in person.
- A look into the new ROI (Return on Image), as Ys and Zs document their experiences on social media in more intimate ways.
- The state of Gen Z right now, addressing consumption, media and digital habits, as well as how they differ from previous generations.